7 beautifully photoshopped moments from The Onion News Network’s new video about President Obama starring in Judd Apatow’s next movie.
Movie Trailer of the Day: Finally, the trailer for Oz: The Great and Powerful is out. Releases March 2013.
Sam Raimi is getting super ambitious and I like it.
And then he talks about this Great Gatsby reading that has nothing to do with Girls, but I think he just wants us to know that he went to this 8-hour show in London and he didn’t even watch all of it.
Politicians in High School (and their Freaks and Geeks counterparts)
1. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker as Daniel Desario
2. Former Utah Governor John Huntsman as Nick Andopolis
3. Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld as Ken Miller
4. Massachusetts Senate Candidate Elizabeth Warren as Lindsay Weir
5. Rachel Maddow as Kim Kelly
6. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano as Sam Weir
7. Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman as Neal Schweiber
8. Former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum as Bill Haverchuck
9. Senior Obama Advisor David Axelrod as Harris Trinsky
10. Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann as Millie Kentner
Politician Photos via BuzzFeed
Even James Franco has an opinion about Girls.
First Listen: Lorde - 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' from the ‘Catching Fire’ soundtrack
Everyone, I’m elated to tell you that Tumblr will be joining Yahoo.
Before touching on how awesome this is, let me try to allay any concerns:...
A Tumblr Primer for Yahoo! Employees:
- Please leave our blogs alone. Don’t tell us what to post, what political leanings to have, what stuff we can...