Happy Passover from Jon Stewart and The Daily Show!
The Daily Show is loving Michelle Obama’s bangs.
Jon Stewart finds a way to make guns seem less sexy.
"If you want to go with pregnancy puns based on British literature…"
Happy 50th Birthday Jon Stewart!
Highlights from 2012 via Gotcha Media:
1. After Obama’s “You didn’t build that” gaffe: “What, whoa, what, whoa, what, whoa, what, no, did you? what!”
2. Reacting to “Obamaloney”: “How can a guy who looks so much like Don Draper be so bad at writing ad copy?”
3. Urging Obama to drop the Big Bird thing: “Let it go!”
4. Offering some alternatives to “Binders Full of Women”: “Binder of women, book of broads, notebook of nipples, whatever!”
5. Interviewing President Obama: “How many times a week does Biden show up in a wet bathing suit to a meeting?”
6. Unpacking his Obama gifts: “What did Obama give us? Bag of weed.”
7. Trying to report on the Gaza Strip: “That’s Gosling stripped.”
First Listen: Lorde - 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' from the ‘Catching Fire’ soundtrack
Everyone, I’m elated to tell you that Tumblr will be joining Yahoo.
Before touching on how awesome this is, let me try to allay any concerns:...
- A Tumblr Primer for Yahoo! Employees:
- Please leave our blogs alone. Don’t tell us what to post, what political leanings to have, what stuff we can...